Flagship Stylist - Old Navy - 4th & Market -San Francisco, CA
Click here to learn how we do more for employees.
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we're on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you!
At Old Navy, we believe in delivering style, fun and exciting shopping experiences filled with fashion, inspirational merchandising and the newest technology. As one of the world's largest apparel brands, being an innovator in the industry is critical to our success and growth. The Gap Inc. family is rooted in product, community, people and growth, and it shows in our retail space.
Being a Stylist is a unique opportunity and as a part of this team you will pioneer this new initiative for the brand. Innovation, compelling outfitting and merchandising, critical thinking, and the highest level of customer service are required of every Stylist.
As a Stylist you are central to the store experience because you crave fashion trends, outfitting and your contribution to delivering an aspirational Old Navy Brand. You understand that shopping in our stores has innate advantages and delight in showing customers how to celebrate trends in ways they haven't experienced before. You create a culture of fashion, memorable shopping experiences and innovative product storytelling. You are going to love making a difference in someone's day.
WHAT YOU LOVE
- Fashion trends and Old Navy product
- Amazing customer service
- Connecting with customers in person and through social media
- Bringing a story to life through product, service, technology, and community
- Understanding and reacting to customer needs.
- Evolving the way customers interact with the brand
- A sense of ownership and pride
- Achieving results
- Trying, assessing and learning new methods to enhance the business
- Helping groups of customers at once, while giving individualized suggestions
- Bringing people together to experience fashion
WHAT YOU OWN
- Provide customers with fashion inspiration, product stories and personalized advice on fit, style and color
- Leverage Fitting Room and store technology to build and drive sales
- Drive a unified in-store experience with every customer
- Drive loyalty and payment programs by achieving goals
Note: This position description indicates the general nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions expected for the aforementioned position. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required.
801 MARKET ST
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2-3 years of soft lines and visual merchandising experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and team members
- Implement compelling visual merchandising displays
- Must have 1-2 years of retail employment or relevant experience
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to effectively maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused service on and off the sales floor
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, overnight and weekends
- Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals
- Ability to understand, apply, and successfully utilize the newest technology
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top