Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst - Old Navy - Mexico City, Mexico
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find fabulous fashion at affordable prices online and in one of our 1,000+ stores globally.Old Navy celebrates a workplace that's just as diverse as our customers. Fun, fashion, family and value are at the heart of everything we do. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're family.
As an FP&A analyst you will Play a key role on the Mexico and FP&A team to support executive decision making. Assist team in projecting market performance and identifying key business trends. Lead the financial planning process for budget and forecast.This role offers the opportunity to influence major strategic decisions by analyzing and creating supporting materials to key stakeholders and evaluating new business opportunities within the market.
Processes supported include: Financial Reporting; Variance Analysis; Risk and Opportunity Assessment; Forecasting, Budgeting, Project evaluation.
• You collaborate partners in finance, human resources, loss prevention, store operations, market planning, marketing and real estate to make the best business decisions.
• You collaborate with cross functional business partners and advocate on behalf of your country to ensure the proper tools, processes and resources are allocated to achieve profitable commercial success.
• Builds and maintains strong, collaborative partnerships with the following key business partners: VP/GM of Mexico, HR Director MX, Finance in San Francisco.
• Prepare monthly financial reports to market leadership ensuring reports are accurate and distributed in a timely manner.
• Deliver accurate financial results, including comprehensive analysis of key expenses during the budget, forecast and close processes.
• Identify and research variances to forecast, budget and prior year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Maintain Essbase database containing actual, forecast and budget data to ensure accurate reporting of financial data.
• Expertise collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to lead business improvement and cost reductions
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
• Provide ad-hoc reports and analysis as needed.
• Bachelor's degree Required; in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
• Minimum 2 years of related business experience
• General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
• Interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact with various management levels
• Superb verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast paced environment
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills, Hyperion Essbase experience a plus
• Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Back to top