Finance Manager - Email Marketing
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
The Finance Manager, Email Marketing is a role within Gap Inc.'s Customer Strategy Team (CST). This role is responsible for managing the email marketing, direct mail, and SMS budget for Gap Inc. including monthly forecast, ad hoc analyses, and reporting actual results. This person will partner with brand marketing partners to improve process, influence trends and manage within budgeted costs for the year. The ideal candidate will have an analytical and data driven mindset with a solid understanding of levers which drive expenses. This role is an individual contributor.
- Manage email marketing and SMS budget, including annual budget setting, forecasting, planning, and actualizing for Gap Inc. globally.
- Partner with Marketing teams to maintain an accurate brand/ market-level forecast of spend, collaborating with finance and internal business partners to identify areas of risk/opportunity associated with reported financial data.
- Responsible for financial modeling, process improvement, creating & maintaining insightful reports, delivering and summarizing analysis into actionable recommendations.
- Develop and prepare global brand and business level reporting monthly, highlighting variances vs. forecast and budget.
- Manage relationship with Brand finance teams, ensuring alignment of marketing budget and provide timely forecasts and close support.
- Analyze new initiatives to identify financial impact, tracking progress along the way.
- Ensure timely, accurate reconciliation and payments of Invoices and PO's.
- 5+ years of experience in finance or a related field, ideally with retail and specifically e-commerce experience.
- Organized, detail-oriented individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Clear and proactive communicator with superior written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working with individuals across a variety of levels in the organization.
- Process-oriented with the ability to identify work streams and dependencies, reducing bottlenecks or breakages along relevant work streams.
- Outstanding Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top