Finance Manager, Asia Logistics
- The Finance Manager for Asia Logistics manages the expenses associated with the Asia Distribution Centers. This transformational, fast paced role is responsible for partnering with key Asia Supply Chain cross functional partners to enable strategies to achieve financial goals.
- Key responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to managing: monthly forecast, month-end close, annual budget, ad hoc projects (i.e., sourcing, productivity analysis, capacity analysis), and developing talent among three direct reports.
- The successful candidate will have strong skills in the areas of accounting, finance, and financial reporting. They will also have strong written and oral communication skills and can develop effective relationships with business partners across the organization at various levels of leadership.
- This position reports to the Director of Asia Logistics Finance, and into the broader Global Supply Chain finance team.
- Engage and establish partnerships Asia Distribution Center operational teams to manage forecast, budget, and close activities
- Manage a team of three senior analysts
- Own SG&A and ROD forecast across four Asia DC / spaces
- Facilitate and participate in meetings with business partners across brands and functions
- Regularly engages with leadership at the Director, Sr. Director, and VP levels
- Build effective relationships with business partners to execute finance initiatives
- Demonstrates adaptability to manage fast-paced, evolving environment
- Demonstrates the ability to manage competing priorities and shift resources to meet the needs of the business
- Effectively manages remote relationships
- Drive Logistics financial strategy by providing financial thought leadership, analyses, and counsel in these rapidly growing Asia markets
- Lead all aspects of financial management for Asia logistics and decision support
- Manage monthly forecast, close and annual budget for areas of responsibility
- Facilitate monthly roundtable meetings with cross functional business partners.
- Evaluate current processes, tools and reporting to improve accuracy, drive efficiencies, and incorporate new concepts.
- Build strong end to end operational / logistics knowledge
- Develop, maintain effective relationships with Operations teams to provide financial support.
- Effectively manage team through performance management, career development, and goal setting
- Act as business expert for Asia Logistics for GSC Finance
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, MBA and/or CPA a plus
- Established knowledge of accounting/financial principles and theory
- Experience with Oracle / Essbase financial system
- Extensive experience budgeting, forecasting, closing, and reporting
- Proven analytical ability, financial modeling and creative problem solving skills
- Proven experience leading and developing a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to interact with various management levels
- Proven ability to maintain composure and professional maturity in a stressful environment
- Proven ability to work with large volumes of data and shift focus as needed from granular data mining to recapping findings at an executive level
- Proven ability to hold self, team and business partners accountable
Back to top