Estimator, Real Estate Finance, Gap Inc.
The Estimating Senior Analyst is responsible for project estimating, bid analysis, value-engineering assessments, cost reduction strategies, project management and hind-sighting.
- Learning Agility
- Collaboration & Influencing
- Drives Results
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce construction estimates including detailed documentation of line item construction costs, value-engineering assessments and cost reduction strategies.
- Provide technical estimating support to store design, architecture & construction.
- Track all project costs in the construction phase to produce accurate project forecasts.
- Prepare thorough hind-sighting analysis when all projects complete.
- Develop, implement, and maintain estimating tools for business partners as needed.
- Manage outsourced estimating consultants.
- Minimum experience: 3+ years construction management and project budgeting experience
- Working knowledge of retail construction estimating and the ability to provide constructive design feedback
- Willingness to learn from, and to teach others.
- Solid verbal and written skills.
- High proficiency in Excel and Microsoft office applications.
- Demonstrated initiative with ability to work independently and with teams interchangeably.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work.
- Strong quantitative analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Bachelors degree in business, construction, engineering, and/or applicable field.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top