Enterprise Collaboration Business Systems Analyst
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
In GapTech, we areobsessed with improving our employee's experienceand believe that productivityis a key element of that experience. We set thebar high to delight our employees, and our goalis to always deliver value and exceedtheir expectations. The EnterpriseCollaboration Business Systems Analyst role is akey role in launchingand enhancing solutionsthat meet our employee's productivity needs, continuously looking to innovate,simplify, respond, and ensure that value is provided at every step in thejourney.
The Enterprise Collaboration Business Systems Analyst is primarily responsible for driving functional requirements, design, adoption and support of collaboration technologies. They will understand the employees' use cases, process flows, capabilities ofthe technologies that enable collaboration, and evolve the use of the tools tooptimize employees' productivity. The role will assist employees and their departments to successfully transition their workforce to new collaboration technology solutions. The rolewill involve change management & support activities including creation and delivery of training materials, coaching, and support of employees in the use of the collaboration technologies and solutions. Thisrole will be responsible fordelivering thesame level of service across the globe as the use of the tools is enterprise wide.
What you'll do
- Conduct business interviewsand collaborative design sessions with stakeholders to understand businessrequirements and fit to technology landscape
- Act as an extension ofthe employee, being a proactive evangelist with GapTech toaccomplish defined objectives. This includes management of enhancement anddefect backlog.
- Lead businessfacing implementation tasks including testing and training development& delivery
- Serve as a change agent,facilitator, coach, process expert to ensure high adoption of newtechnologies
- Create change management, communications andtraining materials and deliver presentations and training to end users, executivemanagement, and for product marketing roadshows
- Understandcompetitive landscape (technology and business) in area ofownership and participate in the development of the strategic roadmap
- Provide front-linebusiness support to quickly resolve issuesfor our employees,minimizing business disruption through guidance and communication ofsolutionsto the problems business end users experience using oursystems and solutions
- BA/BS Degree (required)
- Strong workingknowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 suite of tools (required)
- 5+ years' experience in product management &business analysis, change management; 5+ years of customer-facing experience in a technology role
- Exceptional listening skills,emotional intelligence, professionalmaturity and a naturally empathetic person with the capacityto support individuals through changes intheir daily work
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt, and master newconcepts and technologies to drive employee adoption
- Experience in presenting, demonstrating andfacilitating technology concepts to less technical colleagues
- Proactively communicates and builds strongworking relationships along withthe ability to communicate to all levels clearly, concisely and effectively inwritten and verbal form
- Must be self-directed, have excellentinitiative and organizational skills and theability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
For eligible employees
Back to top