Ecommerce Planning Analyst
Recap and analyze actual sales results to plan, and forecast in-season sales and inventories on a weekly / monthly / quarterly basis. Tracking the sales performance by department by style, and propose the promotion plan relevant with merchandising planners. Forecast review and revise inventory plan to maintain optimum inventory flow Work with cross-functional team to ensure timely and accurate execution of markdown, allocation, Non-ship etc. Participate in company and brand initiatives as appropriate.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate logical analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic technical PC skills, including the ability or aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Language: Good English
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years' experience as a Planning Analyst or equivalent
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top