Ecommerce Marketing Manager
Business & Financial:
- Responsible for strategy, planning and execution of Gap Tmall quarterly/monthly branding campaigns including but not limited to 超级 品牌日,欢聚日,集团日 / 品牌日,超级新品,超级品类日 , 新零售 , 潮流盛典 in line with sales target and marketing budget .
- Work closely with creative agency and internal team to deliver high-quality and competitive proposal of Tmall branding events which matches Tmall's expectation and Gap's brand positioning.
- Collaborate with cross function and internal teams to gain support for planning and executing successful campaigns.
- Manage key relationships with Tmall core teams.
- Present the proposals to Tmall, maximum the probability of winning in Tmall pitching.
- Deliver and implement campaigns that yield the desired outcomes/ROI (traffic, new customer, store follower growth, O2O, sales revenue ROI...)
- Work closely with CRM programs, including VIP programs, points programs and O2O initiatives. E.g., bi-monthly VIP day plan and execution, flash sale, member acquisition, etc.
- Explore the opportunities of new events on Tmall to bring incremental traffic and new consumer.
- Hind-sight of each campaigns and follow up on enhancement plan and execution.
Leadership & Employees:
- Proactively seeks out opportunities to learn more about the new trend of Alibaba and Tmall . Uses knowledge to suggest new ideas and change to marketing initiatives .
- Manage and cooperate with internal teams and external agencies on planning and executions.
- Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills in English and Chinese
- Excellent Powerpoint and presentation skills.
- Must have the experience in successful planning, pitching and executing 超级品牌日,欢聚日 or omni channel events.
- Highly detailed oriented ; Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
- Exposure to retail, fashion and/or multi-national companies is a plus .
- Minimum Education Level
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience Required
- At least 3 years in managing Tmall digital marketing experience
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top