eCommerce Channel Manager
- Build and maintain close relationship with existing channel partners and design initiatives to grow incremental business on existing platforms. With help of external contracted channel operation team, be first-to-know on day to day brand building, customer acquisition and sales driving opportunities on these third-party sites. Represent Gap to achieve best possible support and resources by channel partners. Contribute to the decision on campaign/event selections to ensure proper brand exposure on 3rd party channels. Work with ecommerce cross-functional team to execute these campaigns to achieve best possible results including appropriate merchandise selection, level of promotional offer, creative development, marketing execution and after sales service. Supervise external partners on Tmall media planning and execution, including zuanzhan, zhitongche, taobaoke for both PC and mobile. Supervise external agency to develop social content for Tmall platform. 2. Deliver sales target of each channel. Understand site events and promotion objectives and timeline. Create and communicate detailed implementation schedules to cross functional partners and see through to on-time launch. Deliver sales target of each event and hindsight each big event.
- At least 9 years working experience. 4 years+ experience with online and apparel industry would be highly desirable.
- Proofed experience in working with Tmall and other ecommerce platforms.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and achieve results with third party channel platform owners.
- Detailed understanding of third party channel sales levers, operations, promotion events and protocols.
- Highly detailed oriented, experience in project management and communication deliverables for multiple projects at any given time. Must be a team player.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top