Distribution Center Performance Analyst II
Responsibilities and Evaluation Criteria
- Financial Analysis and reporting
- Identify significant variances & trends. Bring variances to the attention of management. Assist in developing specific action or contingency plans if appropriate.
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- End of month close processes
- Cost/Benefit/Root Cause Analysis and recommend best measures to suit customers purpose
- Decision Support Analysis for distribution center management and Network-wide projects
- Operational Integration/Liaison pertaining to work flow, SLA's, service & cost goals, adhoc analysis & recommend resolutions to complex problems
- Participation in cross functional teams and projects
- Support the distribution facilities and management with financial training on Gap Financial systems including Oracle A/P, i-proc, i-expense, EssBase, local databases and tools
- Frame analysis for decision support, execute model to conduct analysis and challenge results
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: Candidate must foster good working relationships with Managers and Directors.
He / She will communicate daily with all levels of management locally and divisionally while reporting to the DC Finance Manager.
3400 GAP DRIVE
937271) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Business systems
- Statistical and analytical techniques
- High aptitude for numerical and mathematical operations
- Financial systems – Hyperion-Essbase, Oracle
- Budgeting, Forecasting skills and experience
- Computer experience mandatory, with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power-point & Outlook
- Visual basics proficiency a plus
- Database experience a plus
- Customer focus
- Strong attention to detail-accuracy
- Strong drive for results
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks, assignments and deadlines with confidence
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to deal effectively with organizational ambiguity
- Ability to communicate persuasively & influence business partners
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Strong analytical ability to deal with concepts and complexity comfortably
2) Minimum educational level:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Business Management or related field
3) Minimum experience:
- Previous financial forecast/budgeting experience is a must.
- Experience in developing and maintaining performance tracking systems preferred.
- 1-3 years related experience.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top