Distribution Center Performance Analyst II
Responsibilities and Evaluation Criteria
- Financial Analysis and reporting
- Identify significant variances & trends. Bring variances to the attention of management. Assist in developing specific action or contingency plans if appropriate.
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- End of month close processes
- Cost/Benefit/Root Cause Analysis and recommend best measures to suit customers purpose
- Decision Support Analysis for distribution center management and Network-wide projects
- Operational Integration/Liaison pertaining to work flow, SLA's, service & cost goals, adhoc analysis & recommend resolutions to complex problems
- Participation in cross functional teams and projects
- Support the distribution facilities and management with financial training on Gap Financial systems including Oracle A/P, i-proc, i-expense, EssBase, local databases and tools
- Frame analysis for decision support, execute model to conduct analysis and challenge results
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: Candidate must foster good working relationships with Managers and Directors.
He / She will communicate daily with all levels of management locally and divisionally while reporting to the DC Finance Manager.
3400 GAP DRIVE
937271) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Business systems
- Statistical and analytical techniques
- High aptitude for numerical and mathematical operations
- Financial systems – Hyperion-Essbase, Oracle
- Budgeting, Forecasting skills and experience
- Computer experience mandatory, with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power-point & Outlook
- Visual basics proficiency a plus
- Database experience a plus
- Customer focus
- Strong attention to detail-accuracy
- Strong drive for results
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks, assignments and deadlines with confidence
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to deal effectively with organizational ambiguity
- Ability to communicate persuasively & influence business partners
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Strong analytical ability to deal with concepts and complexity comfortably
2) Minimum educational level:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Business Management or related field
3) Minimum experience:
- Previous financial forecast/budgeting experience is a must.
- Experience in developing and maintaining performance tracking systems preferred.
- 1-3 years related experience.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top