Distribution Analyst - Athleta
Athleta is creating a new breed of premium, authentically active and fashion-fueled apparel for a life in motion. Our mission is to ignite a community of active, healthy confident girls who empower each other to realize their limitless potential.
We're looking for people who find inspiration in the same things we do. Like community. Participation. Empowering others. Working as a team. Never forgetting that work isn't work without a little play - and, of course, being a part of something bigger. At Athleta we're always reaching for amazing - and that challenge is what fuels us!
Power of She
The Allocation Analyst will support the Allocation, Store Planning and Logistics team by managing the tactical day-to-day work in the allocation tool (PETE), including: assisting in managing daily replenishment, supporting the new flow process, troubleshooting variances and discrepancies, and opening, tracking and providing back-up documentation to support ticket resolution. In addition, the Allocation Analyst will provide back-up on critical Allocation, Store Planning and Logistics reporting and perform ad hoc analysis relating to product performance and inventory levels as necessary.
- Deliver weekly reporting with insight and actions
- Execute initial and replenishment allocations for growing fleet
- Manage target inventory levels within PETE
- Validate allocation files
- Exception management of store/product inventory allocations and business needs
- Open tickets, gather details, and research for quick resolution
- Monitor ticket progress and provide recaps with status updates
- Collaborate with business partners to execute plans/strategies
- Provide ad-hoc allocation analysis and support hind sighting as required
ONE HARRISON STREET
- Works well in rapidly changing environment
- Systems, tools and technical agility
- Solution/detail oriented
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and an aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
- Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
- Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years work experience in a related industry a plus
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top