Director / Senior Manager, Strategy & Transformation
- Hong Kong
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyonehas access to quality fashion at every price point.Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman,regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. BananaRepublic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gapinspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly madeessentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong,and on our own terms-is core to who we are as acompany and how we make decisions.Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet.Ready tolearn fast, create with audacityand lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
Gap Inc is unleashing several initiatives that aim to set the company on a path of accelerated and sustained growth across its four purpose led brands Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta. Gap International Sourcing (GIS) is embarking on Transformation journey with key strategic initiatives in conjunction with our Brand Partners. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team to work on building the strategic direction for GIS transformation while considering global risks, business priorities, duty optimization and supply chain agility consideration. This role will work closely with our cross functional partners and would require frequent engagement with senior leaders across the organization.
What you will do
Support strategy definition and key Strategic initiatives within GIS
- Understand and shape the company's strategy and mission
- Develop plans to materialize strategy and analyses business proposals
- Manage projects in close relationship with external consulting companies
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Construct forecasts and analytical models
- Monitor and analyses industry trends and market changes
- Assess the company's operational and strategic performance
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy
- Educate functional leaders in making effective decisions
Who you are
- Growth Project - Proven experience as a Strategic Planner or Business Consultant; Experience of leading initiatives related to growth of business
- Global Business Acumen- Knowledge of business operations and procedures in a global sourcing / supply chain function. Understanding of market research and data analysis
- Change Leadership- experience leading with and without authority to influence others and drive decision-making
- Experimentation - proven ability to gather and analyze data along with implementing learnings for future use. Strong modelling skills
- Planning & Organizing - proven experience in plan, prioritize and adapt to change while achieving and maintaining results for multiple projects
- Resourcefulness - experience in managing dynamic projects that require the ability to flex as obstacles are
- Problem Solver- can proactively solve problems and effectively manage multiple challenges
- Collaboration- Proven ability influencing and making decisions cross-functionally in a matrix environment where speed and cultural sensitivity is crucial.
- Personal Leadership- demonstrated executive presence, presentation, influencing, and collaboration across a leadership team.
Back to top