Director - Process Design - Global Supply Chain and Product Operations
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
Gap Inc.'s Product Operations & Global Supply Chain Team is focused on developing a best-in-class product to market process with significant change in product creation, planning, and allocation processes. Our team drives strategy and operational excellence with a commitment to continuous improvement in support of global growth, customer responsiveness, and speed.
This role entails close collaboration with brand teams and leaders as we develop our long term operating model to
compete globally and across multiple channels. This role is highly collaborative, working across our brands, change management and product management teams. Strategic thinking, facilitation, and structured problem solving are critical in this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define and manage process design work streams in support of long term operating model transformation at Gap, Inc.
- Independently develop and refine project scope, structure, and approach. Identify key issues, guide and execute analysis, develop conclusions, and present findings to members of the leadership team
- Collaborate closely with brand teams and facilitate process design discussions
- Synthesize data and oversee all process documentation to support leadership decisions and alignment on future process
- Identify critical business process requirements to inform technical capabilities
- Manage team members and help prioritize work across multiple workstreams
- Anticipate roadblocks and proactively address issues before they impact results
- Develop knowledge of tools and systems relevant to process
- Prepare presentation documents and updates for senior leaders
- Ability to drive and execute process analysis
- Strong strategic thinking to drive development of innovative processes with brand teams
- Experience with leading transformation and implementation work
- Ability to influence and manage project outcomes to deliver results
- Strong critical thinking and business curiosity
- Proficient at project management and strong executive presence with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment
- 9 plus years minimum preferred of experience in strategy/management consulting and retail/consumer products
- Experience in strategy, operations, and process design
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional leaders and teams
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to synthesize detailed information into key insights
- Ability to influence business leaders with clear point of view and recommendations
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Production Manager, Gap Factory
As Production Manager, Tamika sources all sorts of fabrics and clothing materials in order to help bring the Design and Merchandising Team’s vision to life for Gap Factory.
Back to top