Director of People Operations + Analytics, Gap Brand
The Director of People Operations & Analytics is responsible for implementing and sustaining all talent operations and analytics strategies, processes and systems that inform and drive the overall people strategy. They support the team in coordination, organization and execution of critical talent activities all anchored in strategy, data and outcome based results. This role partners closely with Gap Brand HR leadership team and the Gap Inc people operations and systems team to shape and deliver solutions that support both the brand and functional talent agenda. This individual also serves as the Chief of Staff to the SVP of HR & Communications.
- Leads a team of individual contributors
- Functions as a key member of the Gap Brand Global HR leadership team
- Serves on both enterprise and cross-functional brand teams
- Leads and influences at a brand and enterprise level
- Represents and advocates for Gap Brands people operations, analytics and system requirements
- May independently lead enterprise work teams
- Partners with the Brand HRLT and SVP of HR to build routines and disciplines that drive a high performance culture
- Partner with Brand and Inc HR teams to develop people operations and systems strategies that support Gap Brand talent engine.
- Implement processes and systems in Gap Brand that provide business and HR leaders with information to evaluate current state and create strategies to drive high performing teams (dashboards, analytics).
- Lead the brand people operations, analytics and systems team.
- Develop implementation plans and manage the execution for key people initiatives.
- Operate as peer leader across the Gap Brand HRLT to coordinate, influence and organize brand talent initiatives and work streams.
- Partners with Brand HRLT to integrate all talent activities into one strategic agenda with clear milestones and accountabilities.
55 THOMAS STREET
- Business Acumen - possesses a strong understanding of how company and functional strategies impacts their organization and is able to use this knowledge to better inform decision making.
- Systems Thinking - holistic approach and thinking as to how things work are connected and interrelated.
- Technical Acumen - high level understanding of people systems and technologies
- Strategic Orientation – is able and has a proven track record of thinking long term and building outcome based plans to achieve talent objectives.
- Decision Making - ability to utilize information and identify key issues and relationships that are integral in achieving goals and commit to action to accomplish those set goals.
- Building Partnerships & Negotiating - identifies opportunities and takes action to work collaboratively and builds strategic partnerships with executives and senior leaders from various departments to help achieve business goals.
- Verbal and Written Communication - clearly conveys information and ideas through verbal and written communication to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top