Director, Gap - Brand Loyalty Marketing
- San Francisco, CA
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyonehas access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman,regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. BananaRepublic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gapinspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly madeessentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong,and on our own terms-is core to who we are as acompany and how we make decisions.Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet.If you're ready tothink big,learn fast, create with audacityand lead boldly, join our team.
About the role
The Brand Loyalty Marketing team drives the loyalty strategy within each of the Gap Inc brands. They oversee the launch and execution of marketing initiatives that must be integrated into each brand's commercial planning calendar and support the brand's overall marketing objectives. They serve as the primary point of contact and are directly embedded with the brand teams to provide a seamless connection to brand stakeholders. The ideal candidate for this team must have strong communication and influencing skills, as well as the ability to drive strategic initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams.
What you'll do
- Co-owns loyalty performance with Gap brand to ensure a profitable P&L for the loyalty portfolio
- Leads, manages, and is accountable for delivering the loyalty strategic plan, including key financial goals, customer engagement strategies, detailed marketing plans, and investment requirements. Strategies should encompass loyalty acquisition and retention efforts across channels
- Responsible for integrating loyalty events for MTL and credit card members into commercial plans to drive customer/lifecycle objectives and hit both customer and financial targets with a cohesive messaging strategy at Gap Specialty and Gap Outlet
- Responsible for managing Gap Brand Loyalty & Payments marketing expense budget and completing a monthly forecast of marketing expense budget and loyalty sales targets
- Partners with other Loyalty & Payments marketing teams on lifecycle strategies and cross-brand initiatives to drive greater personalized retention within the Gap brand and Gap Inc customer base
- Serves as a thought partner to both the Brand and greater Loyalty & Payments teams on opportunities to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, and sales to the brand, including innovation and relevance to the brand customer segments
Who you are
- 8+ years of CRM, direct marketing, or consumer driven marketing strategy experience in retail and/or loyalty
- Strong communication and influencing skills required: written, oral and formal presentation; ability to actively participate and influence executive-level discussions and decision making
- Proven ability to lead, manage and gain alignment across a complex, matrixed organization
- Strong analytical, financial, and problem-solving skills. Highly comfortable with leveraging data to drive decisions and tell a story
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while also maintaining oversight of the business
- Successful track record of developing and implementing marketing and field strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
- Must be able to thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top