Director, Engagement Manager-E-commerce
GapTech is the engine driving Gap Inc. – a passionate team on an aggressive path to become the best in retail, operating with the agility and speed of a startup and the stability and resources of a Fortune 500 company.
We're looking for an exceptional leader with fresh ideas, cutting-edge skills, and a passion for technology to lead a key Customer Experience initiative.This position will be accountable for implementing Salesforce Commerce on a global scale and leading the integration into Gap Inc.'s existing technology footprint. You will play a critical role in transforming Gap Inc.'s retail technology.
What you'll be doing:
As the Salesforce Commerce Delivery Lead, you will take the lead on establishing the foundation for the initiative, delivering scalable modern technology to achieve our business goals globally.
- Accountable for end-to-end solution delivery and sustainability of Salesforce Commerce solutions
- Lead System Implementation Partners, Vendor(s) and Gap Inc's technical teams to deliver ongoing solutions
- Partner with the Brands, Product Management, UX, Change Management to deliver best in-class digital and operational experience
- Manage the delivery of multiple concurrent site implementations and a well-oiled run/support model for brand / market sites that have been deployed
- Play a strategic leadership role in implementing and evolving Salesforce Commerce capabilities through a Center of Excellence at GapTech
What you need to be successful:
- 10+ years' experience on leading/delivering omni channel/ecommerce capabilities in a retail environment
- Demonstrated experience delivering Salesforce Commerce eCommerce, preferably for multi-brand domestic and international markets
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Commerce foundational concepts and LINK partner's offerings
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and delivering solutions
- Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Effectively engage with all levels of the organization from Executives to Managers
- Thrives working in a group setting and supporting group dynamics
- Experience in Product SDLC, Agile/SCRUM Methodology
- Solid understanding of W3C and Accessibility guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree, computer science or equivalent work experience
- <20% of travel as needed
Last but not least:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
- A desire to excel and succeed, you strive to go above and beyond
- Ability to see the bigger picture but also roll-up you sleeves & deliver
- Passion, fun, approachable, self-motivated, energetic, empathetic
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top