Director, CRM, Customer Insights, and Loyalty
INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We're all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores - where merchandise is hand-selected - we're devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that - at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you're bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
The Director, CRM, Customer Insights, and Loyalty has ownership and responsibility for developing and driving customer programs that enhance the customer experience through innovative initiatives that focus on acquisition, retention, and reactivation across all channels and segments. The role requires a high degree of strategic and analytical ability to develop actionable insights to improve our customers experience, our business operations and financial results. In addition, this role will be a highly visible member of the digital team and will need to have a passion for mentorship to their team. Responsibilities and focus will frequently shift to meet the demands of the business and staffing.
What you'll do
- Develop and drive new cross-channel CRM strategy, innovation and programs across all customer touch points
- Lead the implementation, measurement, and optimization of CRM campaigns across all channels (in partnership with cross-functional teams including Finance, Planning, Store and Online Operations and Brand and Digital Marketing
- Develop a testing infrastructure to support the operational and financial assessment of new opportunities
- Lead CRM vendor relationships, develop and maintain successful vendor deliverables, focused on continuous relationship management and capabilities assessment.
- Evaluate and optimize current segment structure, monitor customer migration across segments, and establish programmatic approach to continued evaluation and improvement of our segmentation strategy
- Define and monitor success at the program, customer segment and campaign levels. Identify and report on Health of the Customer KPIs to track effectiveness of the all programs and assess levels of Brand loyalty over time
- Partner closely with digital and retail teams to determine best ways to acquire new customers, deepen brand engagement, drive increased spend and average order value.
- Develop and manage an innovative Loyalty or Perks Program, focusing on personalization, engagement and retention
- Manage all aspects of market research
- Responsible for defining all relevant program and customer segment KPIs, tracking and monitoring the performance and customer migration within segments, and effectiveness in meeting our acquisition and retention targets
- Create and facilitate a formal process to report and update all key partners and senior leadership on all programs, initiatives, and customer KPIs
- Manage all CRM partner/vendor relationships
- Work closely with our development team and third-party partners to ensure customer data availability and integrity for reporting, analytics, campaign management, and personalization platform
- Bachelor's degree required and Master's degree a plus
- 8-10+ years of loyalty, analytics, customer insights, and market research experience
- 6+ years in a management role
- Prior CRM/Loyalty program development including detailing functional requirements and experience in launching loyalty or perks programs
- Technical proficiency and knowledge of CRM database solutions and feeds, loyalty platforms, campaign management tools and platforms, Google analytics, and BI tools/systems
- Extensive experience analyzing customer behavioral data with deep segmentation experience
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
For eligible employees
Back to top