Director, Architecture Strategy
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
- Drive creation, prioritization, planning and execution of technology strategy and technical roadmaps with Product Management, Engineering and Architecture
- Ensure technology strategies are consistent with company vision and goals and are reflected in the overall enterprise plans.
- Communicate strategy and set clear expectations that inspire and engage the organization.
- Identify and communicate key guidelines and practices to ensure understanding and adoption.
- Define and track success metrics to ensure results are achieved
- 10+ years information technology experience. Preference for experience in strategy, architecture, or consulting
- Current industry knowledge of relevant technology
- Experience in technology strategy planning and roadmap creation. Strong point of view on best practices.
- Experience managing large programs
- Experience working with engineering development and ops teams in DevOps model
- Ability to tell a story and simplify complex concepts.
- Ability to influence across the organization.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top