Digital Marketing Designer, Email Campaigns - Athleta
Athleta is creating a new breed of premium, authentically active and fashion-fueled apparel for a life in motion. We connect with women athletes through a unique multi-faceted brand experience that helps her look, feel and be her most amazing.
We're looking for people who find inspiration in the same things we do. Like community. Participation. Empowering others. Working as a team. Never forgetting that work isn't work without a little play - and, of course, being a part of something bigger. At Athleta we're always reaching for amazing - and that challenge is what fuels us.
Power of She
The Digital Marketing Designer is responsible for developing and executing innovative and creative designs for email campaigns. Candidates should be extremely motivated designers who can easily adapt to the Athleta brand aesthetic and value working in a team environment.
- Develop creative solutions for email marketing campaigns under the direction of the Assoc. Art Director
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling,
visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging
- Assist Art Directors and Senior Designers when necessary
- Manage timing and deliverables for project work
- Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously
- Work closely with the marketing and editorial teams in designing assets on a daily basis
ONE HARRISON STREET
- Must present online portfolio that reflects strong design skills
- BFA in Graphic Design or related area
- 2-3 years design experience (in an agency or in-house design team)
- Must have a strong sense of typography and color theory
- Expert knowledge of Creative Suite software, Photoshop, and proficient in Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience designing for the web (ecommerce, email, online branding)
- Excellent concepting and problem solving skills, presenting multiple solutions per project
- Ability to present work and take critical feedback
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top