Digital Artist – Old Navy (Photo Studio)
The Digital Artist is responsible for retouching, cropping, uploading and downloading files to our Filemaker application and external vendor. This person must maintain a high level of attention to detail in a busy production environment. There will be regular interaction with senior digital artists, photographers, technical staff and business partners, so it is imperative that the candidate has excellent communication skills and is level-headed and calm under pressure.
Please Note: This is a high-volume production position utilizing Photoshop on a Mac platform. This is not a Design or Photography position
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage / Crop / Upload Digital Images
- Retouch, name and maintain digital asset files that support our online businesses
- Perform quality assurance by ensuring color consistency on all images
- Crop digital photographic images / maintain file size specification guidelines
- Receives work assignments / schedules / calendars from Sr. Digital Artist
- Receives creative direction, callouts and approvals from Brand Creative representative.
998 INDIANA STREET
- High technical proficiency in Macintosh OS.
- High technical proficiency in Photoshop CC
- Strong understanding of online color correction and image constraints
- Demonstrated production and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with others under tight deadlines
- Strongly detail oriented
- Work Independently
Consistent follow through
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to learn new methods and techniques
- Test may be administered to gauge proficiency
- BA or equivalent experience
- Understanding of on-line image assets and on-line experience preferred
- Minimum one year professional digital retouching experience for websites
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top