Digital Analyst, Digital Performance & Growth
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
The Digital Performance & Growth team works with the central and brand business teams to discover new business growth opportunities through testing, personalization and thoughtful analysis. This team sits within a very quickly developing Digital Center of Gap, Inc at our world headquarters in San Francisco. Our team is not "heads down"- we're actively part of the critical conversations that will lead the way forward for our digital commerce platform.
We are seeking a Digital Analyst to help with testing personalized customer experiences that support our digital merchandising & marketing strategies. Beginning on day 1, this role will focus on getting to know the ins and outs of the different businesses to build a foundation of knowledge on how to best solve problems and push our company into new territory. This role would help develop both support our senior analysts as well as support the business teams with structuring successful campaigns.
- Driving forward strategic initiatives under the Digital Performance & Growth charter
- Driving usage of commercially available ecommerce tools and technologies, including development of perspective on priority
- Analyzing web analytics to deliver insights and form hypothesis.
- Identifying and modeling process within new concepts
- Interpreting commercial data reporting to aid in planning and health monitoring
- Business user training and guidance, including facilitation of regularly scheduled check-ins
- Delivering and presenting analysis for a high volume of experiments on a monthly basis.
- Interest in retail IT with strong analytical and critical thinking focus
- Understanding of the modern commerce technology stack: testing, personalization
- Ability to perform A/B tests of feature functionality, extract data, conduct cost/benefit analysis, and provide probabilities of winners and losers on multiple KPIs
- Strong written and verbal communication with understanding of the dynamics of large organizational politics. Technical writing skills a plus.
- Ability to manage scope
- Database querying and statistical modeling experience
- PowerBi experience
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top