Customer Service Consultant - Seasonal FT & PT
Together we elevate the everyday, creating products and experiences that inspire the individual in all of us. We do more than sell clothes. We're a brand with a heart, a culture of family. We value people who lean in, take initiative, and feel empowered. Come grow with us.
Reasons to love working for Gap Inc.
- Generous Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedules
- Opportunity to Transition into Regular Employment
- Empowerment to Help the Customer
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented Seasonal Customer Service Consultants to:
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills over the phone in every interaction.
- Ensure timely, first-call resolution with customers.
- Act as a customer advocate by researching and resolving complex concerns by utilizing technical and department resources.
- Effectively de-escalate customer issues using empathy, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Utilize effective time management and prioritization skills.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced phone environment with professionalism, courtesy and tact.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer skills with familiarity using multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools.
- Bi-lingual skills a plus.
6001 GREENPOINT DRIVE
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top