Customer Service Consultant
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love tomake a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
Together we elevate the everyday, creating products and experiences that inspire the individual in all of us. We do more than sell clothes. We're a brand with a heart, a culture of family. We value people who lean in, take initiative, and feel empowered. Come grow with us.
Reasons to love working for Gap Inc.:
- Fantastic Benefits
- Awesome Employee Discount
- Generous Paid Time Off
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented Customer Service Consultants to:
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills over the phone in every interaction.
- Ensure timely, first-call resolution with customers.
- Act as a customer advocate by researching and resolving complex concerns by utilizing technical and department resources.
- Effectively de-escalate customer issues using empathy, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Utilize effective time management and prioritization skills.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced phone environment with professionalism, courtesy and tact.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer skills with familiarity using multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools.
- Bi-lingual skills a plus.
Minimum Education & Experience :
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top