Creative Artworker - Strategic Alliances
- London, United Kingdom
Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that's run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand - our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We've built our brand on staying true to our roots whilst always being out in front of what's next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we're headed, we'd love to have you join us.
About the role
The Creative Artworker is responsible for supporting the Franchise Store Experience Team, playing a key role in enhancing the design, visualisation and preparation of artwork for print. The role will be responsible in working across all the Gap Inc Brands. This role has no direct reports but will support and coach internal teams as the expert within the team on brand creative and artworking in delivering an elevated Gap Inc., store experience. This role calls for a hard-working, organised and truly multi-disciplined candidate who is able to work across a variety of creative and design projects.
What you'll do
- Support the store experience team with a range of artworking requests.
- Work to tight deadlines and across a number of briefs at one time.
- Must be able to use both design & artworking skills in day to day work in equal measure.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the Gap Inc brands - and how it is applied across the business.
- Adaption of Windows and In store global signage for the Gap Inc Brands to meet International requirements.
- Development of creative for Windows & Instore Elevation for key local events.
- Offer new ideas, insights, guidelines and techniques to the brand's communication output.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team, the right candidate must have thorough print knowledge and how to set up artwork for print (ie: litho, digital or large format), and offer an in-depth understanding of how to produce immaculate artwork for a variety of print materials and large format platforms.
- Proven commercial experience in a Creative Artworker position
- Experience within a fast paced Fashion or Retail studio environment with knowledge of Visual Merchandising would be ideal but not essential.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator packages). Desirable- Sketch up, 3D visualization & digital packages
- Proven ability to generate and visualize concepts to a high standard
- Working knowledge of job management systems
- Excellent organisation and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent at multi-tasking, effective time management skills + ability to manage / prioritize workload
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
Back to top