ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Employee Engagement & CSR
- Join in developing and executing employee engagement plans to drive sense of belonging and pride.
- Collaborate with business divisions and other functional departments to design and implement shared engagement opportunities across HQ and the field. Serve as a key point of contact for across-team cooperation.
- Participate in planning and organizing "cheap and cheerful" employee volunteering, CSR and other participative events around different themes and angles, to generate employee excitement and pride.
- Support in localizing global campaigns and initiatives and mobilizing employee participation
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with members of cross-functional teams, such as marketing, operations, merchandising and HR, etc. in order to perform the responsibilities.
- Manage event logistics for employee activities.
- Identify opportunities to share best practices across brands and departments to promote a culture of excellence.
• Participating in developing internal communication plans and responsible for execution, to ensure messages reach the target audiences in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure key global messages are cascaded effectively to the target groups of the local employees.
• Leverage global initiatives and campaigns and combine them with local realities to develop internal communication opportunities through both online and offline channels and platforms
• Capitalize on business progresses and other milestones and moments to transmit positive messaging to boost morale and champion team wins.
• Partner up closely with brands, operations and functional teams to identify and meet internal communications needs through appropriate channels and format.
• Develop and manage internal online and offline communication channels and platforms, including but not limiting to the newsletter What's Up.
• Participate in other team tasks or assignments as needed.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Around 3 years of relevant experience with proven track record of delivering results in internal communications and engagement.
- Strong experience in designing and organizing events of various sizes and nature.
- Strong sense of and experience in social media and digital communication.
- Track record of working across business divisions and functional teams to drive toward a shared goal and result.
- Experience in collaborating with external partners and managing vendors to achieve designed results within budgets.
- Keen understanding of the Chinese retail market, field experience an asset.
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, able to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and influencing skills, able to interface and work with internal and external partners at all levels.
- Positive thinking, "can do" attitude and willing and able to learn quickly.
- Proactive and passionate about people engagement.
- Open, creative and innovative, willing and daring to explore new territories and possibilities
- Attention to details and quality, mindful of necessary processes and protocols.
- Adaptable to fast changes and able to effectively work with business partners, build up cross-team relationships, drive consensus and manage conflicts.
Minimum Education Level
- Bachelor's or above
- Bi-lingual in Mandarin and English,
Back to top