Cashier Lead - Soho
As a member of the Banana Republic team, the Cashier Lead assists store leadership in cash-wrap operations to ensure accuracy and compliance with company procedures. Creates a positive customer experience. Supervises other cashiers and provides feedback to the leadership team regarding performance.
- Ambassador for the brand by re-enforcing an exceptional customer experience.
- Completes all cashier-required transactions with accuracy and efficiency.
- Offers the Banana Republic Credit Card to all customers.
- Completes all components of current cashier training programs.
- Ensures data integrity procedures are followed.
- Provides register/cashier training to team as needed.
- Handles customer situations in compliance with Policy and Procedures.
- Maximizes opportunities at the cash-wrap to improve customer loyalty.
- Audits, follows up and gives feedback on register auditing procedures.
- Performs opening and closing register procedures.
552 BROADWAY @ PRINCE
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office.
- Open availability to meet the needs of the business, including evenings and weekends.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top