Cashier Lead - 86th and 3rd
As a member of the Banana Republic team, the Cashier Lead assists store leadership in cash-wrap operations to ensure accuracy and compliance with company procedures. Creates a positive customer experience. Supervises other cashiers and provides feedback to the leadership team regarding performance.
- Ambassador for the brand by re-enforcing an exceptional customer experience.
- Completes all cashier-required transactions with accuracy and efficiency.
- Offers the Banana Republic Credit Card to all customers.
- Completes all components of current cashier training programs.
- Ensures data integrity procedures are followed.
- Provides register/cashier training to team as needed.
- Handles customer situations in compliance with Policy and Procedures.
- Maximizes opportunities at the cash-wrap to improve customer loyalty.
- Audits, follows up and gives feedback on register auditing procedures.
- Performs opening and closing register procedures.
1529 3RD AVENUE
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office.
- Open availability to meet the needs of the business, including evenings and weekends.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top