Business Senior Analyst / Analyst (Based in Dehi, India)
- Alīpur, India
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Assists with and provides assessment and analysis to provide data for decision making, identifying opportunity, and improving process to operate efficiently. The role partners successfully with internal stake holders as well with external suppliers in implementing key projects initiatives.
What you will do
- Execute data analytics to understand business and create visibility to enable decision making
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solution
- Create reports, draw insights and drive actionable outcomes and resolution in collaboration with cross functional teams
- Lead and drive continuous improvement to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes, configuring business rules, synthesizing data and performing quality checks to create error-free deliverables
- Develop domain expertise to become increasingly independent in creating insights
- Support ad hoc analysis and special projects within Global Supply Chain as needed
- Reporting: Own & Manage Data warehouse /Reporting systems/Dashboards
- Navigate through large volume of datasets coming out of different tools to derive powerful insights & recommendations
- Support in preparing presentation documents and assist in presenting findings to all levels of management
- Build relationships and effectively partner across varied functions to influence changes
Who you are
- English verbal and written communication skills
- 3-4+ years of business-based analytics experience
- Bachelor's or Advance degree in Information systems, business or related field. Consulting experience strongly preferred but not mandatory
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, VBA & and strong aptitude to learn technical applications quickly. Candidate having knowledge of power query / advance macros/ power BI or Tableau has an added advantage
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadline
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and become subject matter expert quickly
- Highly motivated; demonstrates a "Try Fast, Learn Fast" approach in being proactive with work assignments
- Ability to interact with cross functional teams and demonstrate a professional presence
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top