Business Analyst - Mission Control
About the role
The Business Analyst will provide actionable insights to Business Partners by analyzing data from multiple data sources, to solve problems and evaluate complex scenarios. This role must demonstrate an ability to take ambiguous business challenges and provide analytical solutions, make informed, data driven decisions to drive growth across all digital properties. Understanding monthly business forecasts and ecommerce analytics such as traffic, conversion, net demand and average order size is a must.
In this role, you will work across Production, Digital Marketing, GapTech and Business Planning teams.
What you'll do
- Identify real time business drivers that may be negatively impacting business performance vs forecast.
- Provide solutions or ideas to pivot a downward trend in business
- Monitor, alert, and communicate appropriate trends based on Business goals and propose actionable insights to steer the business in the right direction
- Ensure dashboards are up to date and accurate
- Assess marketing channels real time and understand how they're impacting the business
- Notify marketing channel managers if channel is under performing
- Support the brands with any additional deep analysis that needs to be done
- Demonstrate professional conflict resolution and interpersonal communication skills
- Ensure effective communications up, down and across the business
- Ability to promote collaboration and teamwork
- College degree; ideally in Finance, Business, or Computer Science
- 4+ years as a Business Analyst, Marketing or FP&A ideally in eCommerce
- Proven experience to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure and fast pace environment is crucial
- Ability to promote collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate to all levels and multiple departments.
- Attention to detail and deadlines
Back to top