Brand Visual Manager, Kids & Baby – Gap Outlet
- Create compelling in-store merchandise presentation through product placement and displays.
- Participate in pre-season meetings to strategize key investments for seasonal store sets.
- Document presentation sets using digital tools, oversee photographing key looks and styling direction, and generate all written communication necessary to create the Digital Visual Presentation Books for Outlet stores.
- Lead department projects as needed, including new store openings, store walk-through's, field training, and corporate special events.
55 THOMAS STREET
- 5+ years in-store visual and/or corporate visual experience preferred.
- Strong sense of fashion and styling with the ability to incorporate relevant trends into visual merchandising presentations.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Work well in team environment.
- Self-motivated with ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Basic computer skills in MS Office (Excel/PowerPoint) and advanced computer skills in creative tools (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop) required.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top