Brand Visual Manager, Kids & Baby – Gap Outlet
- Create compelling in-store merchandise presentation through product placement and displays.
- Participate in pre-season meetings to strategize key investments for seasonal store sets.
- Document presentation sets using digital tools, oversee photographing key looks and styling direction, and generate all written communication necessary to create the Digital Visual Presentation Books for Outlet stores.
- Lead department projects as needed, including new store openings, store walk-through's, field training, and corporate special events.
55 THOMAS STREET
- 5+ years in-store visual and/or corporate visual experience preferred.
- Strong sense of fashion and styling with the ability to incorporate relevant trends into visual merchandising presentations.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Work well in team environment.
- Self-motivated with ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Basic computer skills in MS Office (Excel/PowerPoint) and advanced computer skills in creative tools (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop) required.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top