Brand Associate - Tech Plaza (New Store)
Click here to learn how we do more for employees.
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we're on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
Old Navy - a brand for everyone, a place for you!
As a Brand Associate your passion for apparel and fashion trends will enable you to drive sales and create a great experience for our customers. Your dedication to providing a neat, clean, organized and safe shopping environment for our customers and team is an important part of creating this experience. As a Brand Associate, you deliver on the customer experience through the 3 Old Navy Standards: Ready, Urgent and Approachable. Your enthusiasm and ability to deliver on these standards will help you grow your career with the Brand.
Brand Associate Attitudes
- You are passionate about fashion and apparel and love our products
- You build relationships and want to be part of a winning team
- You take pride in yourself, your work and the success of your store
- You work with drive and energy showing that you have a desire to make a difference
- You love your community and actively work to make it better
- You take initiative, anticipate needs, and solve problems quickly and efficiently
Brand Associate Job Duties
- Greet and engage with the customer at all times, using our product to connect with the customer
- Perform tasks as requested of you each shift and that pertain to the successful operation of the business
- Listen to the customer and observe non-verbal cues to anticipate service needs
- Offer product suggestions and add on additional items when engaging with customers
- Maintain a clean and safe environment that prevents loss and minimizes risk
- Process cashier transactions quickly, accurately and drive our brand loyalty programs
- Keep our product folded, sized, in-stock and organized on the sales floor and up stocks/back stocks
- Place styles, sizes and colors of product on the sales floor so they are available for the customer
- Welcome customers to the fitting room and keep the area neat, clean and organized at all times
- Process all tasks quickly and accurately per company defined policies and procedures, with a focus on customer service and with a sense of urgency and pride
- Execute the shipment process to meet productivity and presentation standards
- Execute signage and markdown processes accurately and efficiently to meet productivity and pricing standards
- Execute the replenishment tasks with attention to detail ensuring all styles, sizes and colors are available
Brand Associate Requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and team members
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to effectively maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused service on and off the sales floor
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals
Providing our customers with an optimal shopping experience is our #1 priority. This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work people assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties are listed is not significant.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Production Manager, Gap Factory
As Production Manager, Tamika sources all sorts of fabrics and clothing materials in order to help bring the Design and Merchandising Team’s vision to life for Gap Factory.
Back to top