Brand Associate – Denim Logistics - Old Navy - La Frontera
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we're on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you!
Denim is a rapid growth category at Old Navy. As a Denim Logistics Associate, your passion for organization and efficiency will give you the tools that enable you to build a community of loyal customers while driving sales. In this role, you are empowered to create memorable shopping experiences for our customers by driving clean, neat, in-stock well merchandised Denim Shops! Your contagious energy and enthusiasm for your job will help you build lasting relationships, grow in your career, and contribute to Old Navy's long term success.
Successful Denim Logistics Roles and Responsibilities:
- Model Old Navy Brand Associate Standards: I am Ready, I am Approachable, I am Urgent
- Utilize company devices and technology: LRT devices and On-Hand update to validate size accuracy and in-stock denim for our customers
- Utilize Brand direction and merchandising resources to frequently update denim product placement and visual displays
- Drive all Operational SOPs for Denim: Sign to Sell, Mark to Move and Door to Floor and Replenishment on sales floor as well as BOH
- Provide a neat, clean, organized and safe shopping environment for our internal and external customers
- Understand and follow all company-defined policies and procedures
2701D PARKER ROAD
Denim Logistics Qualifications:
- Ability to interact cooperatively and work as a team towards a common goal
- Ability to receive feedback and to take action when appropriate
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, effectively maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom, and work with and around cleaning chemicals
- Ability to work in a highly organized and efficient manner to ensure accurate sizing, pricing and standards are consistently executed in Denim Shop
- Ability to work a schedule design to meet the needs of the business including weekends, nights and meetings outside of availability
Measure of Success:
- My denim department is presented to company standard
- I achieve all expectations for D2F, S2S, M2M and replenishment in my Denim department
- My denim department is achieving LY sales and outpacing the company performance
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top