Brand Associate – Denim Lead - Old Navy - Dolphin
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we're on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you!
Denim is a rapid growth category at Old Navy. As a Denim Lead, your passion for fashion and style will give you instant credibility, enabling you to build a community of loyal customers while driving sales. In this role, you are empowered to create memorable shopping experiences for our customers while outfitting them in Old Navy clothing and accessories, particularly our Denim! Your contagious energy and enthusiasm for your job will help you build lasting relationships, grow in your career, and contribute to Old Navy's long term success.
Successful Denim Lead Roles and Responsibilities:
- Model Old Navy Brand Associate Standards: I am Ready, I am Approachable, I am Urgent
- Demonstrate Old Navy Denim Lead Differentiators: I am Proactive, I am Resourceful, I am Exciting
- Deliver training and education for brand associates on denim fits, fabrications and specific seasonal denim trends
- Foster a cohesive team environment with the denim stylist and denim logistics team
- Invite customers to open an Old Navy Credit Card and maximize its benefits and rewards
- Execute merchandising and visual brand direction
- Provide a neat, clean, organized and safe shopping environment for our internal and external customers
- Understand and follow all company-defined policies and procedures
11531 NORTHWEST 12TH ST
Denim Lead Qualifications:
- Able to interact cooperatively and work as a team towards a common goal
- Able to receive feedback and to take action when appropriate
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, effectively maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom, and work with and around cleaning chemicals
- Ability to sell and demonstrate strong customer focused service on and off the sales floor
- Ability to reach outside of the store and within the community
- Ability to work a schedule design to meet the needs of the business including weekends, nights and meetings outside of availability
Measure of Success:
- My denim department is presented to company standards
- I achieve all daily and weekly sales metrics including Old Navy Credit Cards, OIS, MPOS, as well as my denim department is achieving LY sales and outpacing the company average
- I consistently drive excellent customer service with internal and external customers
- I proactively train and educate my team on denim fit, fabrications and trends
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top