Bilingual Customer Service Consultant - French, Spanish and Korean
Together we elevate the everyday, creating products and experiences that inspire the individual in all of us. We do more than sell clothes. We're a brand with a heart, a culture of family. We value people who lean in, take initiative, and feel empowered.Come grow with us.
We're hiring Bilingual Customer Service Consultants to support our global customers!
Reasons to love working for Gap Inc.:
- Fantastic Benefits
- Awesome Employee Discount
- Generous Paid Time Off
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented Bilingual Customer Service Consultants to:
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills over the phone in every interaction.
- Ensure timely, first-call resolution with customers.
- Act as a customer advocate by researching and resolving complex concerns by utilizing technical and department resources.
- Effectively de-escalate customer issues using empathy, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Utilize effective time management and prioritization skills.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Must be fluent in English and speaking, reading and writing in French, Spanish or Korean.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced phone environment with professionalism, courtesy and tact.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer skills with familiarity using multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools.
3830 ATHERTON DRIVE
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience.
About Gap Inc.
Be the world's favorite for American style. Doris and Don Fisher opened the first Gap store in 1969 with a simple idea — to make it easier to find a pair of jeans and a commitment to do more. Over the last 46 years, the company has grown from a single store to a global fashion business with five brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta and Intermix. Gap's clothes are available in 90 countries worldwide through 3,300 company-operated stores, almost 400 franchise stores and our e-commerce sites.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top