Audio Visual and Video Conferencing Engineer
About the role
What you'll do
- Integratecomplex sound systems, video production packages, lighting, and displaytechnologies.
- TechnicalSME for AV and Video Conferencing software and hardware solutions, includingthe ability to perform end to end troubleshooting for AV and Video Conferencingsystems
- Gatherrequirements and be able to translate them to technical solutions.
- Owntechnical delivery of AV/VC projects, from design through delivery andtransition to support.
- Responsible for the analysis, evaluation of existingservices/technologies as well as the recommendation of additions, improvements,and changes in AV & VC services
- Partnerwith internal business and technical teams, as well as AV vendors in deliveryof solutions as well as troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Effectivelymanage AV integrator efforts on specific projects as well as maintenancecontracts
- Usedata to help make effective technology decisions
- Bea champion for the employee experience with our technologies
- Ableto travel to different offices within the SF Bay Area and occasionally to otherremote locations
- Innovateand enhance the quality, reliability, and functionality of our AV and VCsystems
- Ownand maintain system design standards
- 3+years of AV and video conferencing experience, preferably in an engineering role
- 3+years' experience with typical event/theatre space technologies: broadcast AV,routing and control systems, production lighting, LED/LCD displays, projectionsystems, live streaming infrastructure, custom audio visual installations,video conferencing, etc.
- 3+years' experience troubleshooting AV, networking and computer systems
- Experiencedeploying and supporting Zoom and Cisco based video conferencing and roomsystems (Experience with O365, Microsoft Teams, and Skype for Business is aplus)
- Abilityto perform end-to-end troubleshooting for AV, voice, video and UC systems.
- Understandingof how content distribution networks work and why they are necessary
- A/V live productionexperience including live switchingouting of audio, video or content for aproduced event
- Post-productionexperience with Adobe Premier and/or similar video editing software
- Provenability in analyzing problems or process opportunities and recommending sound,creative, logical solutions
- Strongconceptual and analytic thinking skills with the ability to independently drivetimely resolution of complex issues
- Abilityto evaluate business requirements and turning them in to technical designs
- Skilledat developing technical documentation and training other team members
- Innovationmindset - always looking for new and better ways to improve the employeeexperience (!!!)
- Strongdesire to learn and develop new technologies
- Creativeproblem-solving, analytical skills, agile under pressure, and sound businessjudgment
- Abilityto effectively manage projects and balance multiple priorities in a fast-pacedenvironment
- Detailoriented and able to write RCAs, design and support documentation, produceproject status reports, and communicate deliverables to all stakeholders
- Excellentinterpersonal and relationship building skills across several diverse technicaland non-technical groups
- Strongwork ethic and a great sense of humor, high judgement, technically curious, andteam-oriented
Back to top