Associate Web Producer
As a global specialty retailer, Banana Republic is focused on delivering versatile, contemporary classics. Our customers seek to make the most of every moment. How we do it is just as important as what we do. We value people who are confident, optimistic and curious, because we believe in unleashing creativity and greatness every day.
The Associate Producer is responsible for scheduling and managing the marketing content for Banana Republic Online, the tracking and communication of marketing deliverables; and driving issue resolution and communication related to site tools and functionality. This role will support the Producer in managing seasonal email and site marketing launches from ideation to execution.
- Drives the review and final sign-off of email and site content by assisting in leading key meetings owned by Production, recording feedback and action items and communicating recap to owners for follow-up and completion.
- Coordinates project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Inventory Management, Web Developers, IT, and 3 rd party vendors.
- Ensures project is launched on time and meets initial requirements. Keep management and cross functional partners notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule.
- Helps Producer manage seasonal marketing and photography pipeline, milestones, and deliverable tracking.
- Work in content management tools to update and push content live to the site.
- Performs the final assessment and approval of site content prior to publishing on BananaRepublic.com and BananaRepublic.ca.
- Works closely with team in tracking and troubleshooting defects found; clearly communicates issues and the potential root cause; escalates issues and recommendations with an appropriate level of urgency.
- Bridge the gap between the business-facing functions, and the technical functions (web development, product management, IT, and vendors) for special project roll out.
- Develops and maintains documentation, templates or tools to maintain a shared knowledge base among the Production team.
- Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall site experience or enhance our internal tools.
- Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
- Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional, cross-branded teams. Act as a liaison between business and technical resources.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & flexible to an ever-changing environment.
- Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining operational processes.
- Project Management skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels within the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
- 1-2 years of web production experience. Retail eCommerce experience and mobile content development a plus.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top