Associate Software Engineer - Service Now Developer
- Hyderabad, India
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
- A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB System integration
- experience using web services and other web based technologies such as REST/SOAP preferable.
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design Perform Administrative tasks and help troubleshoot minor/major issues on ServiceNow
- Knowledge on performing updates to the system and continuous updates within ITOM. Which include Discovery and service mapping.
- Mandatory experience in Service Now with minimum 3-5 years which includes significant hands on experience in ITOM modules.
- Hands on experience in support and discovery of foundational CI data for the CMDB as well as Assets.
- Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs - all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML, Jelly.
- Custom UI Changes with usage of Web Technologies such as DOM, HTML changes.
- Perform Administrative tasks and help troubleshoot minor/major issues on ServiceNow
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design
- Optimize Workflows, Perform ServiceNow upgrades, Testing, Release management for ServiceNow enhancements.
- System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as REST/SOAP preferable.
- A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB
- Preferable certified or Trained on: - ServiceNow Discovery Fundamentals - ServiceNow Service Mapping Fundamentals - ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Discovery, Service Mapping
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top