Associate Program Manager, Digital Performance & Growth
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
The Digital Performance & Growth team works with the central and brand business teams to deliver and foster successful usage of commercial retail technology with a focus on helping to discover breakthrough business impact. Our goal is to continuously improve the commerce platforms through accelerated adoption of off-the-shelf tools and services, along with the support required to enable continued growth.
We are seeking an Associate Program Manager to work across the organization with both central teams and brand partners execute critical holiday shipping experiences that will grow business in our brands. This person needs to quickly understand the business objective, build project plans, and own execution and delivery. Additionally, this role will assist in informing brands of status and progress updates.
- Extreme orientation to detail and Quality Assurance
- Data entry for shipping options
- Strong communication skills with cross functional partners
- Ability to manage scope and contingency plans
- Driving usage of both internal and external ecommerce tools and technologies
- Opportunity to grow into optimizing and scaling successful personalization technologies, continually driving next best value add
- Identifying and modeling process within new concepts
- Facilitation of regularly scheduled status meetings
- Use site content management tools to update and push content to production
- Assist in coordinating project activities with cross-functional business partners including Strategy, Creative/UX, Product Management, Web Development, GapTech, among others
- Assist in providing technical direction and requirements to Web Developers for A/B tests and other projects
- Interest in retail and logistics technology with a critical thinking focus
- Ability to perform A/B tests of feature functionality
- Strong written and verbal communication with understanding of the dynamics of large organizational politics. Technical writing skills a plus.
- Ability to manage scope
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top