(Associate) online Marketing Manager - e-Commerce - Taiwan
The Taiwan e-Commerce (associate) marketing manager is an integral member of the Gap China team, working with internal and external partners on marketing daily activities and campaigns. The e-Commerce (associate) marketing manager reports to and works closely with the director of e-Commerce to lead the growth of on-line sales, traffic, investment and return and Gap's brand awareness as well.
- Innovation Cultivator
- Strategic Orientation
- Drive Results
- Collaboration & Influencing
Business & Financial:
- Responsible for Taiwan on-line marketing planning and execution of daily and event based activities and campaigns in line with assigned sales & traffic target and marketing budget .
- Work closely with external vendor/agency and internal ecom team to deliver high-quality and competitive plan and execution to reach both sales & traffic target and Gap's branding requirement.
- Collaborate with other cross functions, especially Taiwan brick store team to gain alignment and support for mutual wins in sales, traffic and business efficiency.
- Manage key relationships with local vendor, channel and platform marketing function to get sufficient support and resource at the lowest cost.
- Behave and deliver result that yield the desired outcomes/ROI (traffic, conversion, new customer, repeat customer and store follower growth, organic and paid traffic sales and ROI...)
- Explore the new marketing opportunities like explore, pitch the better media, channels and vendors, and actively propose and coordinate CRM/membership programs and O2O activities as well.
R porting :
Hind-sight of daily, weekly, quarterly and yearly traffic, especially commercial activities/campaigns and follow up on enhancement plan and execution.
Leadership & Employees:
- Proactively seeks out opportunities to learn more about the new trend of Alibaba and Tmall . Uses knowledge to suggest new ideas and change to marketing initiatives .
- Manage and cooperate with internal teams and external agencies on planning and executions.
- Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills in English and Chinese
- Excellent Powerpoint and presentation skills.
- Must have successful experience in digital marketing field
- Highly detailed oriented ; Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
- Exposure to retail, fashion and/or multi-national companies is a plus .
- Minimum Education Level
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience Required
- At least 2 years in working in on-line digital marketing experience
- At least 1 year in managing on-line digital marketing experience
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top