Associate Manager Production - Men's Woven Bottoms
About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer's spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what's next.
About the role
The Associate Production Manager actively participates as a member of a Global Production Team, which is responsible for the financial and responsive execution of the strategy & direction for a single or multiple departments.
What you'll do
- Supports alignment with Merchandising & Design post Concept meetings to understand what the product strategies are and marry that with the sourcing strategies
- Partners with overseas GIS team on sourcing strategies and solves
- Supports alignment on RSC strategies and execution of such activities (pre-season and in-season)
- Assists with Frolling process, helping to identify on any costing concerns
- Supports the execution of development & final BOMs in PLM
- Attends critical fitting to offer guidance with respect to costing and key programs
- Assist with communication of lead times and execution of Early and Final bookings to cross functional teams
- Ensures that supporting systems (PLM, TS, PETE) are complete and accurate by the agreed deadlines
- Help to investigate all late deliveries and identify potential solutions
Who you are
- 4 Year Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2 Years Product Development experience, Retail apparel is a plus
- Experience in Men's preferred
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, web-based applications;
- Understand the principles of apparel manufacturing and apparel costing
- Effectively communicate in written and verbal form
- Detail oriented with strong follow through
- Have a sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks
- Demonstrate proactive problem solving skills
- Use basic retail math needed to determine costs and margins
- Ability to react to change
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
For eligible employees
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Tamika N.Production Manager, Gap Factory
As Production Manager, Tamika sources all sorts of fabrics and clothing materials in order to help bring the Design and Merchandising Team’s vision to life for Gap Factory.
Back to top