Associate Manager, Global Planning Operations, Gap Brand
This role is primarily responsible for providing support for Inventory Management teams by identifying, evaluating, and capturing opportunities to leverage within global initiatives. He or she will own and support small projects or parts of larger initiatives, including identification of key issues, work planning, analysis, development of conclusions, and presentation of findings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development and implementation of new processes, system and tool requirements that support overall company and brand objectives.
- Own and manage global season code and flow set up, analysis and execution.
- Provide project management support to Director IM Ops for Global Brand initiatives
- Communicate across levels and brand functional teams
- Work with others to bring form / structure to ambiguous situations.
- Partner with Director on strategic calendar and deliverable alignment and communication to teams
- Proactively surface and communicate business issues
55 THOMAS STREET
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to gather and interpret
- Strong oral, written, and formal presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas in simple ways to all levels of the organization
- Strong strategic thinking skills with ability to perform analysis at a low level of detail
- Execution and results focused, with emphasis on on-time delivery, ability to structure complex work streams and work independently and with teams
- Ability to drive results across simultaneous projects under tight time pressures
- 2 to 3yearswork experience required
- Retail industry preferred
- BA/BS with emphasis on business management
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top