Associate Manager, Global Affiliate Marketing
About the role
The Digital & Customer Marketing team at Gap Inc. manages global online acquisition and direct response marketing
for Gap,Old Navy, Banana Republic, Athleta, Gap Factory, and Banana Republic Factory.
The Associate Manager, Affiliate Marketing will partner with the Senior Manager,Global Affiliate Marketing and assist in managing the retail affiliate marketing programs for the Gap Inc. brands.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to impact sales for one of the largest specialty apparel retailers in the world. This job will be based at our San Francisco headquarters.
What you'll do
- Work in partnership with affiliate managers to develop and execute strategies, define key objectives, budgets, timing and tactics that drive sales growth
- Manage relationships with affiliate agency and key publishers to identify media partnership opportunities.
- Communicate DCM business needs and goals to affiliate agencies and strategic affiliate partners
- Ensure best rates for media placements and commission-based programs to deliver strong returns
- Continually evaluate and test potential sources of high quality traffic and demand
- Manage the creative process that supports brand promotions and seasonal creative updates, including reviewing creative and providing feedback, and approving all creative placements deliver an on-brand experience
- Manage and oversee reporting, identifying areas of opportunity and communicating key wins
- Responsible for assisting with budgeting, including monthly and quarterly forecast and close and ensuring programs are pacing correctly for each assigned brand
- 1+ years direct response digital marketing, preferably at a multi-brand organization, agency, or vendor.
- Experience managing large affiliate marketing programs, preferably with Commission Junction
- Comfortable with digital marketing analytics and reporting tools, specifically Omniture
- Ability to distill information from weekly reporting into an action plan
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with a talent for persuading business partners and publishers
- Work effectively in cross-functional teams including agencies, creative, production, digital marketing, legal, and finance.
- Analytical abilities with strong Excel and PowerPoint, skills required.
- Ability to deal with change with a passion for innovation and creative problem solving.
- Willingness to work in a fun, fast-paced entrepreneurial atmosphere within the stable environment of the largest specialty apparel retailer in the United States.
- Retail and fashion industry experience preferred but not essential.
Back to top