Associate Manager, Global Affiliate Marketing
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
The Digital & Customer Marketing team at Gap Inc. manages global online acquisition and direct response marketing for Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Athleta, Gap Factory, and Banana Republic Factory. The Associate Manager, Affiliate Marketing will partner with the Senior Manager, Global Affiliate Marketing and assist in managing the retail affiliate marketing programs for the Gap Inc. brands.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to impact sales for one of the largest specialty apparel retailers in the world. This job will be based at our San Francisco headquarters.
- Work in partnership with affiliate managers to develop and execute strategies, define key objectives, budgets, timing and tactics that drive sales growth Manage relationships with affiliate agency and key publishers to identify media partnership opportunities. Communicate DCM business needs and goals to affiliate agencies and strategic affiliate partners Ensure best rates for media placements and commission-based programs to deliver strong returns Continually evaluate and test potential sources of high quality traffic and demand Manage the creative process that supports brand promotions and seasonal creative updates, including reviewing creative and providing feedback, and approving all creative placements deliver an on-brand experience Manage and oversee reporting, identifying areas of opportunity and communicating key wins Responsible for assisting with budgeting, including monthly and quarterly forecast and close and ensuring programs are pacing correctly for each assigned brand
• 1+ years direct response digital marketing, preferably at a multi-brand organization, agency, or vendor.
• Experience managing large affiliate marketing programs, preferably with Commission Junction
• Comfortable with digital marketing analytics and reporting tools, specifically Omniture
• Ability to distill information from weekly reporting into an action plan
• Strong negotiation and communication skills with a talent for persuading business partners and publishers
• Work effectively in cross-functional teams including agencies, creative, production, digital marketing, legal, and finance.
- Analytical abilities with strong Excel and PowerPoint, skills required. Ability to deal with change with a passion for innovation and creative problem solving. Willingness to work in a fun, fast-paced entrepreneurial atmosphere within the stable environment of the largest specialty apparel retailer in the United States. Retail and fashion industry experience preferred but not essential.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Back to top