Associate Manager, Email Marketing
About the role
What you'll do
- Learning Agility
- Innovation Cultivator
- Collaboration & Influencing
- Responsible for developing meaningful and compelling email contact strategies in season for our US, CDA and MX markets to drive traffic to our store and online experiences.
- Maintain the email marketing calendar for select events/campaigns across markets to ensure our subscribers are receiving a cohesive, accurate and relevant experience in email.
- Be an expert in using data to drive customer behavior in email and improving our email contact strategies.
- Partner with internal (Email Production, Central Email CRM and Operations teams) and external (email vendor) groups to ensure emails are executed flawlessly.
- Assist Email Manager and Sr. Manager in weekly, monthly and ad-hoc email reporting.
- Assist Email Manager with channel and campaign level testing as needed.
Who you are
- Email marketing experience preferred
- Must possess understanding of segmentation and/or personalization strategies
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Passion for Gap and the retail/fashion industry and a track record of being customer focused.
- A 'test and learn' mindset
- Familiarity with enterprise-level analytics platform required. Experience with Adobe Analytics/Omniture preferred
- Experience with email vendors (Salesforce, Moveable Ink, etc) a plus.
- Background in ecommerce preferred
- 1+ years of marketing or analytics experience
Back to top