Associate IT Administrator
At GapTech, we are obsessed with our customers' success. We set the bar high and our goal is to always deliver value to our customers and exceed their expectations. The Associate IT Administrator is an important role in a service focused organization that places their customers at the heart of its culture.
The primary focus of the Associate IT Administrator is to ensure that the customer technology needs of GapTech customers are being satisfied. Their aim is to provide excellent customer service and support that delights customers and consistently exceeds expectations while leading delivery Customer Support Services in the area of Technical Support, Escalations/Expedites and supporting functions such as Team Knowledge Management and interfacing with other GapTech infrastructure providers.
The Associate IT Administrator will also provide IT support leadership and support to all corporate customers, across multiple locations as well as partnering with Gap's outsourced help desk partner and Global GapTech teams.
This role is responsible for providing exceptional IT support to internal customers, across geographical locations ensuring an overall high level of customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
As an Associate IT Administrator you will;
- Assist with interfacing, as needed, with GapTech infrastructure functions such as Infra Teams, Networks, Security, and Collaboration.
- Provide Technical Support to both executive and non-executive customers.
- Develop and exhibit deep technical skills and background, high touch service, strong communications and organizational skills.
- Provide exceptional IT support to internal customers, across geographical locations ensuring an overall high level of customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with escalations and expedites.
- Maintain a tight quality and close relationship with our customers, infuse their needs into everything our team does on a technical level, maintain a connection to our delivery functions such as incident tickets and Tech Bar.
- Facilitate Command/Control capabilities of our organization in the distribution of practices, procedures, processes and services in general.
- Customer Support planning – Projects, operations and services.
- Ensure internal customers are kept informed at all times regarding the status of any events they have scheduled or requested
- Develop strong and trusting relationships with business, International and US counterparts at many levels of the organization.
- Above all, support people as opposed to the technology
Functional Lead Duties
- Owner of specific Technical Domains as required
- Coordinates with Owner Operations, Customer Relationship and Business Operations domains
- Escalations/Expedites – Intake, routing, tracking, closure, follow up and reporting
- Team Communications – Contribute to information distribution across the Customer Support team and Customer Success/GapTech on all technical information.
- Service Distribution – Consistency of this service, availability across our geographical area, scalability regionally and globally.
- Projects – Information gathering, specification, pricing, coordination with PM, delivery, closure
- Technical support across NY HQ locations (55 Thomas, 50W 34th, 610 6th Ave) and beyond as appropriate, comprised of:
- Technology footprint
- Technology pipeline and lifecycle
- Technical content of the Operations Manual and associated knowledge bases
- Interface with GapTech Infrastructure functions
- Distribution of technical knowledge across the Customer Support team
55 THOMAS STREET
Strong technical, coordination, organizational skills
Customer Success Obsessed
Strong verbal and written communication, organizational and time management skills
Proven customer service experience required
Self-Motivated and able to work on own initiative essential
Able to manage competing demands, prioritize work and keep stakeholders informed throughout
Working as part of a team and on an individual basis, to meet operational targets set by management
Proven capability of troubleshooting and problem solving in a technical environment
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top