Associate Engineer - Oracle Retail ADF
- Hyderabad, India
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands - Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta - have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we're more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
- Design and Develop applications using Java, Spring Boot, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX scripts, SOAP/REST services.
- Build RESTful API applications for application maintenance and integrations.
- Familiar with technologies like Swagger, Java 8, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, WebLogic
- Build consumer and producer APIs for Kafka integration.
- Familiar with Spring boot security module and OAuth
- API documentation to be exposed via Swagger.
- Participate in requirement gathering and technical design discussions.
- Design highly scalable and high performing technology solutions for Gap's Oracle technology stack.
- Prepare and execute unit/system test scripts to verify the business logic of new or modified programs.
- Experience with version control tool (eg Serena Dimensions, GitHub, etc).
- Work closely with the production support team and assist in resolving critical production issues.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to foster an environment of respect, open communication, and cross-functional expertise.
Who you are
- Good functional understanding of RMS with stressed focus on inventory & stock ledger.
- Develop Operation reports using Oracle BI Publisher.
- Develop UI applications using Oracle ADF.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Batch Scheduler (eg CAWA, UC4, Control-M).
- Experience with performance tuning Oracle Applications
- Experience with DevOps tools (CI/CD, Jira etc.)
Education: Preferred B.Tech or any equivalent degree
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discount for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Back to top