Associate Email Producer- Gap Online
In 1969, Don and Doris Fisher opened the first Gap store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco. They wanted to make it easier to find a great pair of jeans, and they did. Their denim and records store was a hit, and today we're the world's most iconic American brand.
We're represented in more than 1400 stores in over 40 countries, and online. Our unique aesthetic is optimistic cool, elevated American style. We believe in staying true to our heritage while creating what's next.
Don and Doris Fisher always wanted to "do more than sell clothes," and today we're leaders in employee volunteering and social impact.
If you're full of ideas, if you want to work with phenomenal people, and if you think we should leave the world better than we found it, we'd love to meet you.
We are seeking bright, energetic candidates for the role of Associate Email Producer.
The Email Associate Producer is responsible for the production of on-time, error-free email content for Gap Online.
Support a team of digital producers throughout the email build process by:
• Gathering email campaign requirements, including content and design materials
• Receive creative assets from designers, prepare, optimize, slice email content producing build-ready files.
• Build error-free email content adhering to email quality standards.
• Making necessary edits to the creative in order to meet the campaign needs
• Works closely with the Digital Producers to understand required timelines and schedules for emails to ensure deliverables meet deadlines
• Proactively and clearly communicating with Digital Producers and Designers, accommodating change requests and questions, and delivering the email build in a consistent and timely manner
• Testing email content for display and functionality on multiple email clients, and on both desktop and mobile devices
• Acting as a technical liaison between the Designers and Digital Producers
• Maintaining personal daily and weekly schedule to ensure email assets are delivered on time
• Assist in quality control of email deliverables
• Assess processes and communication methods of delivery schedule, and identify improvement areas. Work with manager to implement change where needed.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented, quality-driven, proactive, and responsible
• Quick learner, problem solver, team player, question asker
• A knack for problem-solving
• Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work within a team
• The ability to work quickly and under pressure
• Ability to self-manage and meet varying deadlines for multiple projects - organizational skills with the ability to manage time is a must
• Keen eye for typesetting when editing creative files
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop
• Proficiency with spreadsheet programs (Google Sheets, SmartSheets)
• Ability to apply past learning to present and future situations
• Constant drive to gain additional knowledge to improve skill-set
• 1-3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
• 1-3 years of related online/email experience with a strong preference for ecommerce
• 1 year working with an email service provider and tools such as SFMC, MailChimp, ExactTarget, Moveable Ink, or similar is preferred
• Past experience producing email and or website content preferred
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of basic Photoshop skills for image editing and processing
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director Of Merchandising, Gap
As Merchandising Director of Men’s and Women’s fitness, Dan lets customers take the lead on GapFit’s collection. He's involved in many fashioning functions, from detailing design to sampling, swatches, selection and clothing production.
Back to top