Associate Brand Visual Manager, Men’s
In 1969, Don and Doris Fisher opened the first Gap store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco. They wanted to make it easier to find a great pair of jeans, and they did. Their denim and records store was a hit, and it grew to become one of the world's most iconic brands.
Today we're represented in more than 1400 stores in over 40 countries, and online. We have headquarters in New York, London, Shanghai, Tokyo, and, of course, San Francisco.
Our unique aesthetic is optimistic cool, elevated American style. Our clothes are crafted with care, with focused attention to thoughtful design. We believe in staying true to our heritage while creating what's next.
Don and Doris Fisher always wanted to "do more than sell clothes." They wanted to support the people who ran their company, to be active in their communities, and to have a positive impact on the world. Their vision helped transform retail, and we're still following their lead.
We stand for freedom and possibility for all; we champion diverse ideas that transcend generations, geographies and genders.
So if you have ideas, if you're talented, if you want to work with phenomenal people, and if you think we should leave the world a little better than we found it, we'd love to meet you.
The Associate Brand Visual Manager supports compelling seasonal in-store merchandise presentations for a division within Gap Brand. Establishes productive relationships with key cross-functional business partners to support brand elevation and business objectives.
55 THOMAS STREET
- Create compelling seasonal in-store merchandise presentation through product placement and displays.
- Participate in pre-season meetings to strategize key investments for seasonal store sets.
- Document presentation sets, oversee photographing merchandise presentations, and generate all written communication necessary to create the Visual Presentation Books for stores.
- Participate in department projects as needed, including new store openings, store work-through's, field training, and corporate special events.
- Assist in organizing studio space and sample management.
- 3+ years in-store visual and/or corporate visual experience preferred.
- Strong sense of fashion and styling with the ability to incorporate relevant trends into visual merchandising presentations.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Work well in team environment.
- Self-motivated with ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Basic computer skills in MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and advanced computer skills in creative tools (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop) a plus.
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top