Assistant Product Development Manager, Toddler Girls - Old Navy
Forget what you know aboutold-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing adifferent path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashionand make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone,creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, withlove, season after season.
We opened our first store in1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers canfind fabulous fashion at affordable prices online and in one of our 1,000+stores globally. Old Navy celebrates a workplace that's just as diverseas our customers. Fun, fashion, family and value are at the heart of everythingwe do. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in afast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves.Here, we're family.
Old Navy – a brand foreveryone a place for you.
- Manage in-season production process, including reviewing samples and submits w/design post line adoption
- Work closely w/sourcing partners, and communicate comments on in-season submits to ensure design aesthetic maintained and delivery kept
- Track print and pattern and graphic artwork receipt and approval status
- Manage and track pre-production details, including production of samples
- Update BOM's for changes made during the development trip
- Update final BOM's w/details and packaging for costing and final placement purposes
- Partner w/design to send out seasonal greige lists for adoption sampling process
- Collect information needed to create complete costing packages
- Follow up with sourcing channels to get costing information
- Input all final costing information into ACT
550 TERRY FRANCOIS BLVD.
- Knowledge of Production cycle timeline
- Computer skills and how to obtain information from systems
- Basic arithmetic and measurement
- Ability to learn retail math skills necessary to understand financial results of performance measures
- Ability to effectively communicate one's thoughts and ideas in written and verbal form.
- Be detail oriented with strong follow through
- Have a sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks
- Set up and maintain files
- Obtain information relevant to a problem through questions and discussion, written reports and numerical data
- Has good problem solving skills
- Organize and prioritize multiple projects
- 2 year degree preferred
Meet Some of Gap Inc.'s Employees
Theresa engineers innovative tech solutions with a small agile development team. Specifically, they work to bring mobile applications to the hands of Gap’s store associates.
Back to top